Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --

Thursday, June 2, 2011

X-Men First Class Review


So, as I've said before, i went to watch X-Men First Class yesterday 10.45 p.m movie sneak peak. I thought it was the sequel of the previous X-Men movie but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, it isn't. The movie is actually about how these Mutant or X-Men came together and how they got united.

Some parts of the movie were in Russian as it involves the government of Russia, Cuba and the USA. Not to worry, subtitles are there to help you understand xD. Those who watched the previous X-Men movies will get a better idea of the movie like Who is this who is that.... Those new to X-Men like my love have nothing to worry about. You don't need to know what the previous movie is about to understand this movie.

My favourite scene of the movie is actually the funniest scene in the movie. It is where Wolverine appeared though only for about 5 secs? hahaha. I am not gonna tell you what he said. But u will definitely laugh. Trust me. hahahahaha.

Anyways, X-Men First Class earned the rating of 8.5/10 from me. Good good movie. Did not regret being kiasu for buying the tix 2 days before. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment