Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Best Team in the World, Best Player in the World.... By FAR

FC BARCELONA

FC Barcelona, European Champion. The finals between FC Barcelona and Man Utd ended in a 3-1 win to barcelona. To be honest, the scoreline flattered Man Utd. They had 3 times more shot attempts than Man Utd. They had 63% of the possession and of course, they have the best player in the world Lionel Messi.



My predictions before the game was a draw but I was embarrassed by Barcelona for saying such thing. I thought Man Utd would have a slight advantage playing at half-home Wembley but they were outplayed. Man Vs Boys. It is not that Man Utd suck, Barcelona were just crazy. I have nothing to say. All i have was full respect to Barcelona and Lionel Messi. I dont know why people still compare Messi to Ronaldo. I mean seriously, do you really have to compare? The problem was if u mark Messi, Iniesta will exploit u. If u mark Iniesta, Villa is there and Xavi.

Anyways congratulations to FC Barcelona. They deserve it. Congrats to Man Utd too. I as a Liverpool fan admit and acknowledge that you are then best team in the WORLD now after Barcelona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment