Learn as if you were going to live forever. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow.
-- Mahatma Gandhi --

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day

So for mother's day, my and i went to get some carnation and wrappers. Thats what good children do. We went to Onejaya to get the wrappers and ribbons. We also went to Au-Yong's Orchid Garden to get the carnation. Once at home, WE wrapped the flowers up.
Pressie Papers I think

She didn't know how to wrap. So she used old sample.

doing it for the first time.

It took us about 30 minutes to finish wrapping 2 bouquet of flowers. Yes.. u heard me.. I used the word US. I helped with the cutting of the ribbons. =) It took us that long because we played
"Tai Ti" in between.

Not bad la my cards =)

So i cut and i cut and she wrapped and wrapped and......

She held the flowers like it is hers =.="

Anyways, this was the first time i gave my mom something. One flower for Mom Lily and One flower for Mom Amanda.

Happy Mother's Day. I my mamas =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment